Monday, March 21, 2011

just for the record.....

I recieved a comment on the last post, which i do want people to do and have no problem at all with it....but i feel that i need to address this comment.  My blog is about my experiences with all my animals, not to be confused with going out and buying a bird, dog, ferret, etc....just because i don't post how hard it is to keep up sometimes or how much hard work it really is, not to mention the expense.  IT IS but that isn't what this blog is about.  I have a strong love for animals and want to share with everyone what kind of interactions i face with these wonderful creatures.  I don't mention the costs or time put in because i knew what i was getting into with each and every one of these guys.  i would hope that everyone would research, research, research, and then talk to other owners, then calculate time and cost before comming to a decision about purchasing or better yet, adopting any animal or bird.  i have very strong feelings when it comes to abuse, neglect, an even improper diet and exercise.  so please guys, when you read my posts please keep in mind that we do have a daily schedule and absolutly no life outside of the house lmao.  also keep that in mind before placing a pet in your home....do you have the time and are you willing to put the pet first?  we go above and beyond for our guys and we wouldn't  have it any other way.........i hope you are all continuing to read my posts, i am enjoying sharing with all of you and please keep the comments comming, good, bad or iffy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment