Friday, January 14, 2011

food for the birds

its really amazing how we get home from the grocery store and while putting all the fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and other bird snacks away, we realized that we  bought maybe and i say maybe two food items for our own consumption.  
well, all is quiet for the next hour and a half....it is birdie nap time through out the entire house.  now if i could just get the dogs to nap for me it would be complete peace for a little while, atleast until dinner time feedings. 
Beepers is on my mind again, although he never leaves my thoughts, sometimes it is so strong that i cry.  i will do my best to write about beepers next time.  its very hard for me to talk about but anyone reading this will understand what i mean after the post.  have a great weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment