Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wasn't sure how to start......

I had set this blog up a couple days ago but really wasn't sure how to start it, i'm new to this so please bare with me.  i decided to start, essentially, from the begining.  I am ashamed to admit this, but I didn't always love birds.  My wonderful grandparents had vaccationed for two weeks in florida and low and behold came home with a cockatiel.  I lived with them, and thought the bird was really cool.  i was young and stupid and ended up hating the bird.  i mean litterally hating it.  he was loud and obnoxious in my eyes.  little did i know i would end up falling in love with birds and owning 11 of them.  we now own an umbrella cockatoo, a green cheek conure, a sun conure and a nansun conure (recently aquired by traveling 3 states over thanksgiving in 2010, but that is a story for later), 5 baby cockatiels all under 6 months of age, and a mamma and daddy cockatiel who are now sitting on a clutch of eggs.  the furry animals, aaahhhh, four dogs, and three beautiful wonderful ferrets........

No comments:

Post a Comment